Our services: 1) Company registration in Ghana 2) Foreign company registration in Ghana 3) FDI guide in Ghana and company registration related all matter. We powerfully advocate the utilization of law corporations, hired accountants or registration corporations to finish the Company registration process in Ghana. These corporations vary greatly in registration expertise, experience and value. Several corporations aren’t timely in responses or actions therefore it’s necessary to pick out corporations with well-tried track records within the registration method. Government’s processes are sometimes not machine-driven therefore firm relationships with the registration offices are necessary. Alternative resulting business legal desires are often factored into choice of the registration firm.
Company registration in Ghana Steps:
The World Bank has known the subsequent eight registration steps:
- Check for handiness of name associated submits company documents to get an incorporation certificate. (1 day)
- A Commissioner of Oaths authenticates forms needed for the certificate to begin business. (1 day)
- Obtain from the Registrar-General’s Department the certificate to begin business. (2 days)
- The following documents should be conferred to deposit paid-in capital in an exceedingly bank account: copy of company laws, certificate of incorporation, certificate to begin business, and signatures of the approved company representatives (1 day)
- Apply for business license at the Metropolitan Authority. (7 days)
- Obtain review of labor premises from the Metropolitan Authority. (1 day)
- Apply for Social Security. (1 day)
- Obtain associate environmental certificate the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). (25 days)
Solution suppliers have provided the subsequent list of knowledge needed for registration:
General Registration Guidelines– S & F consulting firm limited
Company registration in Ghana details steps:
Registrar General’s Department (RGD) or Ghana revenue authority: As of 2012, the individual has to acquire a TIN before continuing to company registration in Ghana. The individual has to complete a Ghana Revenue Authority remuneration Registration Form-Organization. The Ghana revenue authority (GRA) officers when process the TIN, sends a text message to the individual to gather the TIN. this is applicable to each styles of application submission, whether or not on-line or physical filing head to head. All enterprises ar expected to fill out the relevant Application Forms, that function the Company’s laws. All corporations should have associate auditor, UN agency should be a member of the Institute of hired Accountants, however shouldn’t be a politician or servant of the corporate or be associate worker or partner of such persons. once all such forms are crammed satisfactorily and relevant fees paid, a Certificate of Incorporation and a Certificate to begin Business are issued.
The promoter/applicant shall request for a probe to be conducted at the corporate’s written account to determine the provision and acceptance of the projected name of the company, and submit the corporate documents for registration. The Registrar could, on a written application and on payment of the prescribed fee, reserve a reputation unfinished company registration in Ghana: section 15(13) of the businesses Act 1963 (Act 179)
Applicant could devour a prescribed type A from the in-house bank, and submit crammed forms at the bank. The Registrar examines and problems company registration certificate in addition as certified true copy of the shape to be submitted as attachment.
Fees for company registration in Ghana are following:
– Name search GHC twenty five
– Name reservation GHC fifty
– Complete set of Incorporation forms GHC fifteen
– Registration fees GHC 230
– GHC five per certification of laws (assuming three certificates)
The incorporation documents and forms are often downloaded on-line at http://www.rgd.gov.gh. They include:
- Company laws (four copies)
- Tax number type (one copy)
The forms need the subsequent information:
- Nature of the business that subscribers will have interaction in
- Full names of subscribers and shareholders, their addresses, share shareholdings, occupation, and any directorships in the other company
- Full name and address of company secretary and auditors (a letter of consent to act as auditor is attached)
- associate attestation that the minimum nominal capital complies with the need that an organization 100 percent Ghanaian-owned have minimum nominal capital of a minimum of GHC five hundred
The tax number (certificate) is typically obtained by the Registrar General’s Department on behalf of the incorporated company. A letter from associate auditing firm should even be conferred at the instant of document submission.
After incorporating the corporate, the founder should complete Forms three and four inside twenty eight days, indicating, among alternative data, the names, addresses, businesses, and occupations of the company’s secretary and directors; name and address of the company’s qualified auditor; the address of its registered office; its register of members; variety} of explicit capital; and therefore the number of issued and unis sued company shares. Forms three and four should be signed by all company administrators and therefore the secretary. 0.5% of the explicit capital is collected by the registrar general’s department on behalf of the interior Revenue Service (IRS). There’s conjointly a one hundred GHC fee for forms three and four. Four or 5 copies of the corporate laws and Forms three and four are needed (auditors, banks, solicitors, company secretaries could every need a copy).
The Registrar of corporations currently mechanically registers new corporations with the federal agency. VAT is charged at V-J Day as well as a national insurance levy (NHIL) of two.5%.
Limited company registering steps in Ghana
Application for registration of an organization is formed directly, or through agents or solicitors, to the Registrar-General. an organization is punctually registered when the company’s laws are submitted to the registrar of corporations and a certificate of incorporation issued. A fixed fee is paid on presentation of the laws. the data needed includes:
- The name of the corporate with the word “Limited” because the last word within the name
- The nature of the company’s business
- The names of the primary administrators of the corporate
- a statement that the liability of the corporate is restricted
- The share capital and its division into shares of no value
- a statement that the corporate possesses all the powers of a natural person of full capability
- Limitation on the powers of the Board of administrators in accordance with section 202 of the businesses Code
- Any other lawful provisions with reference to the constitution and administration of the corporate
- The requirements for a public company restricted by shares ar like those explicit higher than, except that the general public can purchase shares
- Before commencing company, more data on the corporate should be provided. This includes the particulars of the corporate and a declaration of compliance.
The particulars of the corporate ar given on type No. three and signed by the administrators and therefore the company secretary. the data provided should include:
- Name of company
- Authorized business
- Particulars of administrators (at least two) and a secretary
- Name and address of auditors
- Addresses of the company’s registered workplace and principal place of business
- Address at that register of members is maintained
- Amount of explicit capital; range of approved and issued shares, quantity paid (other than cash), and quantity due for every category.
The declaration of compliance is formed on type No. 4. This states that the conditions of section twenty eight of the businesses Code bearing on a minimum capital issue of GH ¢ twenty five,000 (C) has been paid and signed by all administrators and therefore the secretary of the corporate. there’s a taxation of zero.5 per cent of capital issue due . Upon due completion and presentation of the forms, the registrar problems the corporate with a certificate of commencement of business.
If you want to know more about company registration in Ghana please go to our official website